In House Training
In House training:
Save time and let me come to your office and do some in-depth one on one training with your employees. I can custom prepare the areas you want to work, Texas, Oklahoma, or Appalachia.
Example of course:
- Plat a legal description in Oklahoma
- Survey systems in U. S.
- History of Pooling and Spacing
- Discuss the different producing states and the calculation of the royalty
- Set up a well in Oklahoma, calculating royalty, override and working interest from a mock title opinion
- Review burden relationships
- Calculate royalty, overrides and net working interest. Understand working interest leasehold net and net revenue in the well
- Chain Title to understand the flow of ownership.
- Calculate PPI’s in Oklahoma
- Spreadsheet composition, excel files emailed after class
Oil and Gas Calculations: Part 2
The student needs to have taken Part 1, or, understand how to calculate net working interests and the burden relationship.
- Cover non-ops and well set ups for your company’s 8/8ths.
- Farm-outs and reservation scenarios. Calculate back in after payout, non-consent working interest and the formula
- Review the different styles of title opinions and examine formulas used by attorneys.
- Discuss non-operators taking in kind and the inflated decimals they cause
- Gas balancing and volumes from the well and the tracking of entitlements
- Flat Rate Royalty
- Guaranteed Minimum Royalty Act
- Tract Participation Percentage (TP %)
- Lease Well/Unit Well
- Pennsylvania Dunham Rule